Technology Engagement and Strategy Manager - Web Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1041767BR
What you'll do at
•Deliver merchandising tools and site enhancements that will grow basket and help the Web Merchandising team by giving them levers to manage their business.
• Ensure business, operations and customer experience strategies are translated into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
•Prioritizes complex workload effectively. Regularly communicates clear timelines, status update and technical requirements to a variety of product manager partners
•Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of new propositions
• Stays informed on key business initiatives and strategy across the business
•Drives the basket building vision and roadmap which includes the systems, catalog and future functionality.
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
• Key qualities required
o Detailed oriented and analytical
o Experience leading cross-functional teams
o Comfortable with ambiguity
o Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills
o Organized and able to hold other accountable for delivering project milestones on time
o Able to prioritize and react to change quickly
•1-3 years of retail experience, merchandising or web merchandising, product management or top consulting experience focused on the customer and their needs, working under pressure and in highly-visible roles
- 2 years experience implementing projects or programs in relevant area.
- Master s degree in Operations, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma White Belt certification.
Agile product management or project management experience, ecommerce product management experience, web merchandising experience from a top technology company
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents