- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1041315BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and delivers presentations on project issues, status, change request and plans to diverse audiences (for example, managers, customers, suppliers, all stakeholders and project staff)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads business Customers through project management processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, and other required artifacts)
- Manages the execution of small projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in project planning while adhering to the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) for project management; defining the scope and objectives of project or program; working with business units to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program; coordinating project planning activities (for example: business requirements, risk assessment, current and desired diagrams, target date) and assembling project management plans; developing staffing plans; ensuring project tasks are executed as defined in the project schedule in order to achieve the project goals; monitoring budgets and costs for projects; incorporating project changes (for example, scope, schedule, costs) into the project plans; and ensuring adherence to established quality standards for the Information Systems Division.
- Provides and supports project planning and implementation
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Sound understanding of SDLC process
Strong understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Domain Driven Design
Experience in building scalable solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support
Business requirements documentation
Technical design documentation
Knowledge of Agile concepts
This role has future potential to develop into a business analyst or scrum master.
- Bachelor of Science and 1 year related experience OR 4 years related experience
• Assist in developing annual fiscal/program monitoring plans and methods for the implementation of those plans.
• Collaborate with staff throughout the system, as appropriate, in assisting with financial/program related inquiries or problems.
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• Effective, versatile and action-oriented
• Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
• Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
• Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
• Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (SAP)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents