Senior Manager - Implementation & Sustainment (Pleasanton, CA)
- Location PLEASANTON, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1040457BR
What you'll do at
- Drives regional support of Walmart Central Operations (WCO) initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the implementation of Walmart Central Operations projects within assigned region
- Monitors change initiatives and associate behavior to gauge implementation and sustainment of the new procedure or practice for assigned region
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or related field and 3 years experience in project management, operations management, or related field OR 5 years experience in project, management, operations management, or related field.
- 4 years experience in retail.
- 4 years experience managing multiple facilities, metropolitan retail stores, retail market, or related experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents