SYSTEMS ENGINEER 2
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1039654BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Technology is looking for exceptional Windows engineers to join our team focused on Walmart’s Windows Client organization in Bentonville, AR. Our plan is to modernize the Windows environment by implementing cutting edge imaging technology and enhancing the experience of our associates with the technology at work. That’s where you come in. We are striving to create a work place that is top notch and represents our position as a top Fortune company.
As a member of our team, Associate Digital Experience - Client Engineering, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills by working with several Microsoft Products, such as Windows, Edge, System Center Configuration Manger, SCCM, AutoPilot, InTune, as well as Cortana’s Artificial Intelligence features. We are looking to create a seamless experience for our associates as they adopt new technology and become part of an ever-changing technological world. In addition to that, you will be working with other platforms, such as video conferencing, digital signage, virtualization, and facial recognition, to transcend the associate experience. The goal will be to leverage a cloud infrastructure with big data to create an ecosystem that enhances our associates digital experience. You will be building the future way our associates integrate seamlessly with the work place.
An agile mindset and a commitment to continuous integration and delivery are foundational behaviors for the members of this team. We are looking for people with the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for revolutionizing our Associate Digital Experience. Be a part of the digital transformation revolution!
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 and 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- 1 year experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 1 year experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects.
- 2 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Experience with SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
• Experience with AutoPilot, InTune, and emerging technologies is a plus
• Experience with the .NET, C#, PowerShell and associated toolsets/ frameworks is a plus
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents