- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1039650BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in supporting the business
- Creates identified information systems solutions and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the development of team member's skills and abilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 6 months experience in hardware assembly, maintenance, or support.
- 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
- 6 months experience in project design.
- 6 months experience in troubleshooting and code analysis.
- 6 months experience working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, Visual Basic).
- Associate's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• Knowledge or experience with .Net and C# strongly preferred.
• Knowledge in Agile methodology SCRUM or Kanban is strongly Preferred and experience is a plus.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents