Sr. Workspace (Facility) Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1038230BR
What you'll do at
• Manage, develop and encourage a team of Site Leads in Sunnyvale, San Bruno, Dubuque, and Carlsbad
• Supervise tasks (of team and contractors): the daily cleanliness of kitchens, conference rooms, office, and common areas
• Perform monthly checks: furniture (ensure replacement as needed), fire extinguishers
• Manage budgets: kitchen inventory, general supplies and office supplies
• Work closely with multiple teams including cleaning, maintenance, security, and other vendors
• Support building projects, renovations or refurbishments
• Draft reports and create presentations
• Manage credit card invoice process for monthly sign off
• Assist and supervise various tasks (i.e. moving furniture, setting up conference rooms, setup of on-site events, food deliveries and work closely with the events team)
• Manage effective relationships with vendors (obtain annual COI’s), building management and engineer team
• Have an understanding of California compliance
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of industry codes
• Knowledge of building health/safety code requirements and ordinances
• Knowledge of contracts and SOW negotiation
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills
• Follow-up on all maintenance matters
• Ensure we’re following the building’s recycling, trash removal and sustainability policies
• Partner closely with manager regarding team communication and performance
• Train team’s new hires
• Ensure that high levels of service are delivered to associates
• Complete other tasks as assigned by Director
• Traveling is necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
• Travels internationally to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring extended overnight stays.
• You’re a strong communicator (verbal and written)
• You have unwavering optimism and magical creativity
• You have keen emotional intelligence and great composure
• You’re reliable and discreet
• You have good negotiation and relationship-building skills
• You have stellar problem-solving skills
• You’re a good leader with the ability to 'make things happen'
• You’re willing to roll-up your sleeves and assist with any task that may come up
• You’re flexible and can navigate through ambiguity
• You’re able to successfully multi-task and efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You’re proactive, helpful and have a can-do attitude
• You have strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• You’re honest, trustworthy and respectful
• You have cultural awareness, sensitivity and sound work ethics
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents