Sr. Consultant, Communications
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1038076BR
What you'll do at
- Shares the Walmart story with our most important internal stakeholders
- Optimizes internal communication content and channels to reach a broad base of associates across multiple geographic regions and teams.
- Develops successful engagement strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate with external communications team and corporate affairs colleagues to maximize storytelling.
- Coordinate with communications teams across CTO organizations on messaging that applies to multiple technology organizations
- Builds an awesome narrative that rallies associates behind the Walmart mission and strengthens internal culture.
- Leads digital channels and content
- Leads content development for internal digital channels, adopting a newsroom mindset.
- Establishes metrics to analyzes channel engagement and understand audiences.
- Takes an innovative approach to explore emerging platforms and digital storytelling.
- Defines communication guidelines, protocols and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- Analyze and interpret integrated human resource information
- Consult with internal organizations on global strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives
- Drive change across multiple business areas
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensure business needs are being met
- Lead global projects
- Promote and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Support Global Associate Communications strategies, processes, and best practices
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents