Lead Specialist Security Testing- Penetration Testing/AppSec
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1037648BR
What you'll do at
• Performs application, web, mobile and network penetration tests using both automated and manual techniques
• Identifies and exploits vulnerabilities in commercial, open source, custom software applications and infrastructure across one of the world’s largest networks
• Composes test reports and records vulnerability data according to Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) processes
• Effectively communicating with others both verbally and in writing
• Effectively delivers technical debriefs to stakeholders including technical staff, stakeholders and leaders
• Consistently learns the latest and most advanced security testing techniques, development tools, and frameworks
• Proactively and consistently shares technical knowledge with others
• Maintains testing tools, hardware, and equipment creating new tools where appropriate
• Collaborates with the Red and Blue teams to enhance Walmart’s security posture
• Develops scripts, tools, methodologies and best practices to improve team capabilities
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of common operating systems
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years
• Strong experience identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in mobile applications (iOS, Android)
• Demonstrable experience manually executing attacks without the use of tools
• Strong knowledge of common networking configurations, load balancing, firewalls, and security controls
• Strong knowledge of authentication and SSO technologies
• Strong knowledge of applied cryptography and common implementation flaws
• Proven ability to build automation to eliminate reoccurring/repetitious work
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents