Coordinator of Content Programming
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1037292BR
What you'll do at
• Execute page structure and updates to increase customer satisfaction and overall viewer friendliness.
• Update genre lists and the title library bi-monthly; developing a viewer friendly, meaningful strategy for the placement of titles.
• Execute schedule revisions across genre lists.
• Track title counts, by genre and audience appeal; working with acquisitions to maintain a steady, varied refresh of titles that appeal to the Vudu audience.
• Work with senior staff to view and evaluate all new titles to strategize programming opportunities.
• Contribute ideas for collection refreshes.
• Handle research requests from senior staff and acquisitions.
• Research relevant titles to correspond with big releases and press worthy tie ins.
• Analyze and document the broadcast and internet video landscape.
• Screen and evaluate content for the application of TV ratings, genres and keywords.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years experience in information technology, marketing, online sales, branding, merchandising, or related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents