Head of Product Management - Fashion
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1036451BR
What you'll do at
As the digital Product leader for the Fashion Vertical, you will gain a deep understanding of Walmart eCommerce, end to end - from our web and native app experiences, to how we manage and fulfill orders after our customers checkout, to how transactional and behavioral data flows through our systems, informing how we improve overall service to our customers. Only after gaining this understanding will you be able to bring coherence and cohesion to the end to end customer experience through the various teams that you both manage and partner with.
You will attract, hire, develop and lead a team of highly talented and motivated Product Managers, through demonstrated people and product leadership skills, while you also serve as the direct partner for our world-class Retail, Marketing, Operations, Design, Analytics and Technology leadership in crafting and executing on the larger Fashion business strategy. You will foster teamwork and collaboration amongst the cross-functional team, ultimately enabling them to efficiently execute against the vision and strategy.
You will encourage your team to quickly prototype and seek customer feedback to validate ideas. You must thrive in the creative process and be deeply analytical to make difficult decisions based on data.
You will work with talented engineering, design and analytics partners. You will build great relationships with these partners to ensure that we build lean and scalable features with clear intent and at high velocity. You will be a master of identifying customer problems along the fashion-buying journey, and will partner with your team to leverage the latest technologies which help you most efficiently and effectively deliver solutions to these problems, helping our customers to Save Money, and Live Better.
You will work with senior business stakeholders to understand our business goals, and to ensure that the Fashion product roadmap delivers great business value in addition to constantly improving the customer experience.
And at the end of the day, you will be responsible for the overall quality of the experience you and your teams ship. Additional responsibilities include:
• Work to align the Fashion product roadmap with our business strategy
• Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on what to build
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
• Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
• Make product decisions based on data and metrics, and most importantly, customer feedback
• Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
• Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader enterprise
• 7+ years supervisory experience.
• MBA or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
•Ability to work effectively across a large organization to drive Product forward
•Strong problem-solving skills
•Healthy balance of intellectual curiosity, common sense, and execution rigor
•A deep sense of mission for making Walmart a powerful solution for our customers and a strong competitor in the marketplace
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents