Senior Manager II, Digital Acceleration; Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1035007BR
What you'll do at
- Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
- Learn more about us here: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer. You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer needs.
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving atmosphere to deliver for your customer.
- You understand the end-to-end user experience, technology systems and integration points of today’s best blended retail consumer experiences.
- Whether you’re ordering an item for in-store pickup or using our app to order the dinner you’ll pick up on your way home, you can tell people exactly what it took to make that experience happen.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results
Who you would work for
- This position reports to Patrick Johnson, Sr Director, Digital Acceleration, https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-johnson-0082897/
Here are some things you’ll do every day
- Drive a diverse portfolio of initiatives for Walmart Services by overseeing the end to end customer journey across all touchpoints with mobile express products. Including but not limited to partnering with teams across operations, product design, engineering, reporting, fraud, financials and marketing.
- Manage financial, budgeting or operational activities for a portfolio of services and account platforms by aligning teams on key customer priorities, analyzing product usage, developing customer insights and evaluating business priorities. This role is also responsible for operationalizing all aspects of business management for products under their scope including standard operating procedures, escalation plans, business reporting and future growth plans.
- Manage the execution of product strategies by partnering with cross-functional teams to drive innovation, product extensions, retention strategies, and value proposition improvements to a portfolio of Walmart Services. This includes surfacing and developing innovative ideas to enhance business offerings and performance; directing the analysis and development of ideas and solutions to explore viability to the business and ensure customer needs are being met across the full spectrum of touchpoints.
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Ensure all mobile express service products meet company standards; training and providing direction to others in their use and application and ensure compliance with them
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of current products, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 6 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 5 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, technology, or related field.
- 5 years' experience in product or service development.
- 5 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 5 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents