Senior Manager, Real Estate Capital Program Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1034867BR
What you'll do at
• Ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details and being able at the same time to communicate key metrics to senior management
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items
• Experience with financial and accounting systems (Tableau) is a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of real estate practices, precedents, policies and procedures to process and complete assigned phases of real estate work
• Participate in all aspects of sourcing and closing equity capital market transactions. Includes responsibility for preparing and maintaining complex scenario based project and joint venture financial models.
• Creates and maintain financial models that evaluate interest rate risk, optimal debt structures, refinancing risk, exit strategies and property performance scenarios. Makes recommendation on hedging strategy
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading project teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Competitive Insights or related field and 4 years experience in applied sciences or research (for example, retail, competitive insights, GIS, statistics), retail analytics, statistical studies or related field OR 7 years experience in applied sciences or research (for example, retail, competitive insights, GIS, statistics), retail analytics, statistical studies or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Competitive Insights or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents