Senior Consumer Product Development Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1032444BR
What you'll do at
This team member will be responsible for supporting, building and implementing ecommerce import sourcing strategy. Serve as the nexus of import operational process knowledge and sourcing solutions for our stakeholders (Global Sourcing, Product Development, Merchants, Supply Chain and Technology). Knowledge or passion about supply chain strategies, logistics and international trade will be important in this role.
A candidate who is eager to jump into business, embrace challenges of establishing a new paradigm of working will excel in this role.
This job will be located in our San Bruno, California office and will involve occasional travel.
• Drive the strategy and execution of multiple global supply chain plans and/or technology business plans for Imports
• Possess technical skills or ability to extract insights from large data sets and the strategic thinking skills to build recommendations and models around these insights
• Collaborates and coordinates with cross-functional business partners in Global Sourcing and sites across Walmart
• Conducts business process mapping for operational, merchandising and/or technology flows
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects and timelines and keep them on track.
• Assume additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
- Determines macro and global trends relevant to advancing the Walmart.com business
- Develops department trend and color presentations for key seasonal deliveries (for example, spring, summer, back to college)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Walmart.com Merchandising
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Initiates the placement of unbranded and branded products
- Leads the development of Walmart private label and non-branded products in multiple categories and departments
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in supply chain, business consulting, statistics, data-science, ecommerce
• SQL, Tableau and/or various data platforms experience
• Excellent excel and power point skills
• E-commerce business intelligence tools experience
• Excellent excel and power point skills
• Additional languages skills (is a plus) but not required
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents