Director, Market Delivery & Integration – International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1032191BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns change initiatives to achieve desired results by, defining transformational change; validating value and priority; driving project plans; assessing people's readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches to have positive company change adopted
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategies, business activities, processes, and best practices by, leading and partnering with cross-functional teams across the business; developing assessments of key opportunities; documenting project scopes; identifying industry trends and market forces; assessing organizational readiness; developing long-range plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
- Leads team by, creating a compelling vision; leading multiple strategies that improve the business; making decisions on direction and tools to be used; balancing workloads; determining resources; and developing both short- and long-term plans.
- Oversees a portion of the department budget and profit and loss (P&L) by, forecasting resource needs and expenses for personnel, travel, and other variable items; monitoring actual expenses versus budget; and making adjustments as necessary.
- Partners with multiple business units across the organization to align resources to solve issues by, collaborating with the business to understand needs; managing partnerships with key suppliers; prioritizing workload to ensure crucial business needs and future strategies are being met; and implementing a rolling two year plan to support five year strategy and vision.
- Provides overall direction
- 3 Years Supervisory Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Project Management , Information Systems, Operations Management, or related field and 5 years of experience in engineering, project management, information systems, operations management , or related field OR 7 years of experience in engineering, project management, information systems, operations management, or related field.
- Business case formulation experience.
- Change management experience.
- Experience influencing and presenting at corporate level and executive level.
- Experience leading engineering, strategy or innovations teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience working in matrixed organizations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with virtual or remote teams.
- Fluency in a foreign language.
- Global experience
- Master s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related field.
- Six Sigma or process improvement certification
- Understanding of key financial levers and profit and loss statements.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents