IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Sr. Project Specialist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1032113BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in managing and executing IT SOX & IT Internal Audit remediation efforts locally and globally
- Demonstrates up-to-date IT SOX or IT risk expertise and applies this to the development and improvement of IT SOX/IA remediation action plans
- Develops IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with IT, SOX, and Internal Audit stakeholders
- Leads small size IT SOX or IT IA remediation efforts/special projects or aspects of the larger SOX project while adhering to the strategic objectives of GRC
- Leads Process or Control Owners through the remediation process of findings/observations
- Assists with monitoring, analyzing, and driving remediation for IT SOX and IT IA issues by prioritizing based on riskt
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of IT GRC initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 1 year experience using control frameworks (for example COBIT, COSO).
- 1 year experience with cross-functional teams.
- 1 year of public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents