Executive Assistant II
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1031729BR
What you'll do at
The ideal candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
. What You Will Get To Do:
• Manage executive calendar, plan and schedule internal and external meetings accordingly while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues. • Maintain executives' workflow, and keep track of schedules, deadlines, and logistics. • Correspond / coordinate with high-profile contacts and company executives. • Arrange domestic and international travel with ability to execute last minute changes; including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, solving travel issues, and coordinating onsite and offsite accommodations. • Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations. • Manage multiple tasks and deadlines. • Communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders. • Maintain confidentiality at all times. • Available and reachable by phone and email after hours.
Who You Are:
• Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment. • Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to make independent decisions quickly. • Highly organized with an attention to detail and an incredible work ethic, including exercising discretion around confidential information. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels. • Always willing to 'roll up the sleeves' and do what it takes to get the job done. • 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant supporting multiple executives. • Strong proficiency with MS Outlook and Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
• Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required • Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task • Maintain a high degree of detail orientation and confidentiality • Understanding of reporting systems preferred
Set proximity coordinates
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts