Brand Partnerships, Senior Marketing Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1031520BR
What you'll do at
• Build and execute strategic plans to grow install base and revenue from suppliers based on a deep understanding of the suppliers' business goals and marketing objectives
• Help build this new service practice through professionalism, establishing process, creating real customer value, and driving revenue for the team
• 3-4 years of strategic partnership, customer success or account management experience in media or advertising
• 3-4 years of digital media or advertising experience, preferably from an agency or within a sales organization
• Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs. Excellent follow-through and no hesitation in ensuring accountability across teams
• Meticulously detail-oriented project management to ensure we increase the strength of our relationships with key suppliers and their investment in Vudu
• Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and DMP technologies, paired with strong analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving
• Resourceful in maneuvering through a large company while working in a nimble and fast paced environment - ability to adapt and thrive in any business situation
• Excellent follow through to see projects/tasks from beginning to deadline
• Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills along with cross company and partner collaboration skills. Ability to be clear, concise, and effective in communication.
• Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
• High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to management
• Tactical and strategic thinker to help influence suppliers' investment in Walmart media/advertising
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents