Coordinator Corporate Constituent Affairs-CAC
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1031437BR
What you'll do at
- Administers department activities
- Administers department budgetary activities
- Assists in the management of high-impact divisional events (for example, stakeholder meetings, national conferences, Legislative Capitol Days)
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Coordinates and processes department financials and stakeholder contracts
- Creates Corporate Affairs correspondence (for example, news, legal, and issue updates) and manages departmental dissemination
- Provides research and analytical support for divisional projects and initiatives
- 1 year s experience in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, corporate affairs, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in project management, event planning, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents