Software Engineer 3
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1030454BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and delivers presentations on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, suppliers, technical staff)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops associate capabilities
- Leads efforts to increase Global Integrated Processes (GIP) team effectiveness
- Manages product installation upgrades
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides complex application solutions
- Supports Global Integrated Processes (GIP) applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
• 5 years of development experience in Java or 5 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents