Senior Director, eCommerce Finance - Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1028928BR
What you'll do at
The role will have oversight over Marketing investment targeting at driving sales through Walmart.com and play a leading role in forming the long range strategy for Walmart.com Marketing as a driver of GMV and Customer Life Time Value.
Due to the rapid growth of the US eCommerce business and the Marketing organization, experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing is highly recommended. This is an opportunity for a Finance professional to take a key leadership role in the eCommerce Marketing and Finance teams.
• Develop and embed Long Range and Annual Operating Plan financial and operational targets for Marketing optimizing cost of customer acquisition and retention and customer life time value.
• Manage Marketing and Overheads P&L to deliver GMV to annual operating plan.
• Monitor performance, process improvement and growth initiatives.
• Develop complex financial models to connect customer cohort performance with category and channel performance and embed the new ways of working between categories and marketing.
• Develop and manage KPI and management reporting to improve financial discipline and insight for Marketing and GMV.
• Collaborate with Marketing analytics, product analytics on analysis to drive customer loyalty, marketing efficiency & Return on Advertising Spend, customer spend, conversion etc. directing marketing spend to the channels and categories that maximize customer value and improve eCommerce economics.
• Collaborate with other finance teams to keep the Marketing team and its outputs connected with the rest of the eCommerce with emphasis on forecast accuracy and operating efficiency.
• Evaluate Marketing initiatives and track benefits.
• Lead, Motivate and develop the eCommerce Marketing finance team.
• Member of the eCommerce finance leadership team.
• Member of the eCommerce Marketing leadership skill.
• 6+ years of supervisory or cross-functional team leadership experience.
• 6+ years’ experience in advanced financial analysis, including modeling, forecasting, and trend analysis
• 4 years’ experience in eCommerce or retail finance
• Experience in marketing finance
• Chartered Financial Analyst
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents