Senior Director - Centralized Facilities Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1028284BR
What you'll do at
Specific responsibilities include:
Developing key strategies for Facilities Management including building controls, systems, capital planning, operations and cabling responsible for self-contain business.
Driving the value for each business, running insource and outsource business models each delivering $10s of millions per year in savings.
Managing operational and capital budgets, tracking and scheduling management of all aspects of real estate and facilities transactions as well as financial performance and reporting.
Developing and proposing new strategies for a changing workforce and technology landscape including leveraging IoT and data analytics to enhance preventative maintenance and enable condition based maintenance.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures the successful execution of facilities management programs and initiatives for company assets
- Oversees capital planning initiatives and expense reduction programs
- Oversees facilities management budgets for company facilities
- Oversees the creation of new and innovative facilities management programs and initiatives to meet business needs
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Construction Management, or related field and 8 years experience in facilities or construction management, real estate management, logistics, or related field OR 10 years experience in facilities or construction management, real estate management, logistics, or related field.
- 10 years experience in facilities or construction management, real estate management, logistics, or related field.
- 3 years experience with a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Master's degree Business Administration or related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents