Senior Director, Campaign Measurement
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1027910BR
What you'll do at
•Lead and inspire a team focused on the planning and execution of campaign and channel measurement, across all paid, owned and earned channels.
•Lead Multivariate and A/B testing as an ongoing discipline to constantly improve campaign audience targeting, partner placement, and messaging.
•Build and manage several incremental ROAS models, including MMM (Marketing Mix) and MTA (Multi Touch Attribution).
•Lead demand curve analysis and category and media investment scenarios.
•Drive customer segmentation analysis, including acquisition and retention measurement and LTV projections.
•Lead cross-device customer mapping to better understand the path of a customer.
•Leverage propensity modeling to help guide customer-centric targeting and retention strategies.
•Prioritize research projects to test elements of creative (personalization, product mix, message) that are optimal for given audiences
•Collaborate on measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our view of the customer.
•Provide optimization tools which recommend optimal channel mix, category mix, and device mix for a given campaign goal.
•Develop your team by modeling integrity, servant leadership, and continuous improvement.
- Brings new ideas and innovative approaches to the organization (provides leadership) within and across business units
- Coordinates and oversees cross-functional, cross-category, or department planning
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives the overall marketing strategy and growth plan for marketing portfolios to ensure profitable growth and strategic change
- Ensures fiscal discipline of Marketing departments
- Ensures marketing strategy communication across the organization
- Ensures success of the annual operating plan (AOP)
- Identifies needs within and across business units
- Oversees and gives approval for Marketing programming (for example, advertising, promotions, In-Store presentation) that grows sales and profit, increases market share, and builds Walmart customer image
- Oversees category or department
- Provides overall direction
•8 years of experience in campaign measurement and/or integrated marketing strategy, including managing teams and technical resources, managing priorities and defining measurable milestones.
•Proven experience driving incremental value and repeatable growth through the application of insights from thorough marketing analytics.
•Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter.
•Demonstrated thought leadership and relationship building/management with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, and Engineering.
•Experience working with and subjectively evaluating leading industry technology vendors, external publishers/networks and ad tech partners.
•Knowledge of the changing digital media landscape, including innovative measurement techniques for Mobile, Social, and Addressable Broadcast.
•Well versed in Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platforms.
•Extensive experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
•Practitioner of Multi-touch attribution techniques.
•Action-oriented analysis and recommendations: Focused on business outcomes to drive all priorities and accountability.
•Traditional Marketing Mix experience.
•Experience leading customer segmentation strategy and LTV analysis, with emphasis on the Omni-channel customer.
•Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences, focused on the actionable output that will drive the business.
•10+ years managing highly technical teams.
•Experience managing in a highly matrixed organization, serving multiple stakeholders. Large catalog Retail or Merchandising eCom specific experience a plus.
•Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations.
•Ability to work through ambiguity and drive for clarity of direction.
•Experience in omni-channel marketing, attribution and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising and TV campaigns.
•Experience with Mobile channel measurement.
•Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to translate findings into actions that align to the needs of the business.
•Experience in various data visualization tools, and an understanding of the strengths of each.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents