Market eCommerce Manager - Greenville, SC
- Location CENTRAL, SC
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1027085BR
What you'll do at
- Drives and oversees the in-store execution of the program
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Integrates processes across the program and operations
- Leads projects (for example, program launches, grand opening events, trainings) to drive business development and program efficiencies in stores
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, or a related field and 1 year's experience in retail operations, or related field OR 4 years' experience in retail operations, or related field.
- 1 year of project management experience.
- 1 year's operations experience with Walmart To-Go, Online Grocery Pick-up, Site-to-Store, or related program.
- 1 year s experience managing a grocery retail operation.
- 2 years' experience in a customer-service environment.
- 3 years management experience within Walmart Operations.
- 3 years experience in retail management.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents