Sr Process Mgr II - Accounts Payable - Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1027012BR
What you'll do at
- Creates the Productivity Standardization Strategy
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the execution of the bi-annual customer meeting
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Operations in the identification of training needs
- Supports the Innovations team on the strategy for migrating new processes to the center
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or related field and 6 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 8 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years' experience with SAP or other enterprise financial reporting systems.
- 6 years' supervisory experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents