Senior Manager II Systems- Health & Wellness Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1026617BR
What you'll do at
- Directs strategic initiatives to improve customer relations
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the strategy for systems
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the process improvement, technology, and systems solution process
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years' experience in systems, compliance, analytics, or related field OR 4 years' experience in systems, compliance, analytics, or related field.
- 1 year's supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or related project management certification.
- Experience developing within RSA Archer.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents