Senior Director, People Transformation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1026036BR
What you'll do at
- Contributes to the establishment and support of the business area's vision
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives and champions change management for transformative initiatives and strategies to enable new ways of working
- Leads and coordinates portfolio and program management to deliver outcomes in an agile way
- Oversees financial performance analyses for Global People Division Transformation portfolio, initiatives, and products
- Provides overall consultation and enablement to deliver agreed upon initiatives on time and within budget
- 8 years of supervisory experience, including 5 years supervising managers.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or related field and 6 years experience in human resources, information systems, analytics, project management, or related field OR 10 years experience in human resources, information systems, analytics, project management, or related field.
- Human Resources Information Professional (HRIP) certification.
- Master of Business Administration degree.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
- Consulting and Advisory Experience as part of professional organization(s).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents