Staff Product Manager (HO)WEC - WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1024462BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product strategy, and roadmap for a specific platform product area in support of architectural vision and principles established
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example: identity, content management and payment processing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the evolution of a component of an ecommerce platform
- Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years product management experience.
2. 7 years’ experience in Marketing, Retail Merchandising, Information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR
3. Master's degree in Marketing, Retail, Information Technology or related field and 2 years’ experience in Marketing, Merchandising or related field within the past 10 years.
2+ Years’ Experience in strategic planning and strategy implementation.
2+ Years’ experience with Product Data, Item Attributes and Product Content
Experience in Design, Customer Experience, Data Analytics & Visualization
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts