- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1023927BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts and documents risk reviews for escalated orders placed on Walmart.com
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to eCommerce fraud
- Provides customer service for eCommerce orders or requests
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervises and directs daily production team
- Supports daily operations of the service center
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of computer processing, spreadsheet, and/or data entry software (for example, Word, Excel).
- 1 year experience in fraud investigation, payments, web-based research or related field.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents