Senior Manager Implementation & Sustainment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1023438BR
What you'll do at
- Drives regional support of Walmart Central Operations (WCO) initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the implementation of Walmart Central Operations projects within assigned region
- Monitors change initiatives and associate behavior to gauge implementation and sustainment of the new procedure or practice for assigned region
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or related field and 3 years experience in project management, operations management, or related field OR 5 years experience in project, management, operations management, or related field.
- 4 years experience in retail.
- 4 years experience managing multiple facilities, metropolitan retail stores, retail market, or related experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents