Senior Manager II, Global Sanctions & Regulatory Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1022986BR
What you'll do at
- Directs strategic development, planning, and execution of projects designed to improve compliance program effectiveness for subject matter areas
- Drives risk assessment and program effectiveness for global operations (for example, Sam's Club, Walmart, Puerto Rico) for sanctions compliance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees execution in the field and home office of compliance program policies and standards to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance in subject matter expertise to the company
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Law, Business Management, engineering, or related field and 3 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, or related field OR 5 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in regulatory research.
- 3 years experience working in or with government agencies.
- Juris Doctor degree and 1 year s experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, or related field.
- Master's degree in business law, business administration, engineering, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents