Temporary - Specialist, Supplier Administration
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1022182BR
What you'll do at
• Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm (40 hour work week)
• This position will be frequently on the phone answering supplier and merchant questions regarding Walmart processes and assist with troubleshooting issues
• Manages domestic and direct import supplier on-boarding operations for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. by creating and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures for existing and new supplier screening; troubleshooting system problems for suppliers and buyers; coordinating with partners
• To provide system support and implement system enhancements; investigating and implementing ways to improve efficiency and follow industry best practices in processing supplier applications; and providing expertise on supplier on-boarding procedures to global supplier on-boarding teams
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
• Develops and maintains professional relationships with key stakeholders (for example, buyers, suppliers, senior leadership) by educating sponsors and stakeholders on strategy or program requirements; collaborating with stakeholders to ensure program is aligned with business goals and objectives; representing Supplier Administration team at business unit meetings and supplier events
• 1 year customer service experience on call center
• 1 year experience in processing and/or on-boarding customers/suppliers
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents