Assistant, Retail Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1021358BR
What you'll do at
Ability to navigate in a highly complex, yet very face paced environment
• Root Cause Analysis for Executive and Retail Escalations - technical expertise with Walmart systems and partnerships with engineering to quickly determine root cause on escalations and provide resolution details to teams.
• Drive accountability with engineering and product teams to ensure that bug fixes have clear timelines for fix/release.
• Internal Support defect reduction – understand issues plaguing cross functional teams. Drive process, or product changes through analytics/reporting of ticketing systems to understand what needs to be focused on to reduce pain points for internal customers
• Drive process improvements & training with Retail Support (Tier 1) to drive down resolution times, and increases efficiencies
• Drive process improvements and workflow enhancements with Tier 2 and DataOps support teams. Strong partnerships, understanding of current processes. Identify gaps and implement process improvements and workflow enhancements
-Ability to identify problem patterns and work quickly to engage teams on fix + root cause analysis
-Capable of taking minimal direction to identify & solve complex problems
-Follows up promptly on issues and provides timelines & resolutions to leadership
-Must be able to follow through on issues, provide timelines, & set clear expectations
-Self-starter, curiosity driven, adept at handling unknown scenarios, capable of handling multiply high level priorities at any given time
-Ability to drive & implement process improvements & efficiencies within retail operations
-Ecommerce operational background required
-Merchant background would be a plus, however not required
-Helps drive process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
SQL experience a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents