Transportation Operations Specialist 3
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1020939BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures analyses are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners
- Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs analyses to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Researches and resolves issues for Walmart.com Operations
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field OR 2 years experience in operations, supply chain, fulfillment, logistics, quality management, or related field.
- 2 years experience analyzing large data sets to identify root causes and develop/implement solutions.
- 2 years experience in Project Management
- 3 years experience in supply chain or fulfillment.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents