Senior Manager, Carrier Management
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1020901BR
What you'll do at
Manages carrier relationships. Facilitates collaborative efforts with carrier partners to review KPI's, identify opportunities for performance improvement, and drive results. Prepares and delivers carrier quarterly business reviews. Diversifies carrier base and leads new carrier on-boarding efforts. Builds and leads a team to execute on business objectives. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Has performance and career development conversations.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents