HVAC Refrigeration Tech I (St.Louis)
- Location HARRISONVILLE, MO
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1019827BR
What you'll do at
- Assists HVAC-RTechnician III
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines
- Controls company costs
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors refrigerant stock levels
- Performs major and minor preventive maintenance and repairs on heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) and Emergency management Systems (EMS), and direct digital control (DDC) equipment
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides required paperwork
- Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
- Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 6 months experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
- Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents