Senior Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1019446BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
• A product leader with ecommerce instincts, business acumen, analytical skills and judgment.
• Your cadence is a perfect match for the fast pace of Walmart Labs and you’re equally comfortable getting into the details of what it takes to get a great experience out the door as you are thinking about longer-term product and business strategy for our eCommerce and Retail assets.
• You welcome the opportunity to dig into data, talk to users, build the roadmap, and deliver products and features, while working with cross-functional teams including Engineering, UX, Operations, Supply-chain, and Marketing.
• You are excited to become a global leader within our organization: collaborate with our local Product and Engineering teams in Sunnyvale, CA (USA), developed deep relationships with our Business and UX Teams and drive execution and innovation out of our global offices working shoulder to shoulder with our Engineering, UX and Product teams. International travel is inherent requirement with this role, at least 25% of the time.
• You are a leader with vision. Your eCommerce acumen, shopper empathy, and technical depth carry weight when working across business units in the organization.
What you’ll get to do?
• Drive the product vision and roadmap
• Build short-term and long-term strategic product plans that consider user needs, business needs and the broader competitive landscape.
• Product lifecycle management from customer research to concept working across departments to execute, and support company objectives and KPIs
• Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new and existing product initiatives, enhancements, with business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
• Collaborate with Senior Management to translate company objectives into functional goals
• Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
• Ensure we ship high quality products, in a timely, focused manner, including product prioritization and planning, execution, quality of design and build, set estimates for release, and hitting them.
• Own funnel metrics for product launches, active users/members, engagement, and satisfaction.
• Expertise in developing and managing products Supply Chain Systems in various phases of ideation, execution and delivery.
• Strong understanding of Logistics systems at breadth including Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems and Last Mile Delivery
• Provide domain and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are customer centric and cost effective
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
• Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships in a matrix organization
3+ years experience leading product management in a eCommerce environment preferred.
Prior experience building and growing eCommerece websites a plus.
Fluent in Spanish.
MS in Supply Chain Management or MBA is a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents