Social Media Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1018465BR
What you'll do at
• Develop a deep understanding of the Private Brands portfolio.
• Conceptualize, create and curate content while analyzing data insights in order to grow audience and engagement.
• Help develop, organize and execute social media campaigns and guerilla marketing campaigns to build user base and drive brand advocacy.
• Assist in marketing our products to acquire new customers and deliver results for our brands.
• Collaborate with the cross-functional marketing and merchandising teams to help drive social media roadmaps and message tracks based on business priorities.
• Co-manage brands across our Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram presence.
• Work with bloggers, influencers, fan profiles, social media outreach for content and engagement.
• Spot social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones.
• Monitor social media conversations and recommend action plan to drive engagement.
• Develop content strategy and editorial calendar to help connect our brands and products to our customers.
• Deliver measurement and reporting of results and optimization plans and communicate this to cross functional team.
What We Can Offer You
• A high level of responsibility from the very first day.
• Ability to connect with a rich network of professional contacts.
• Help building a new online commerce concept from the beginning.
• To work and learn from some of the most talented people in media and commerce.
- Creates and audits site content
- Creates and maintains content style standards
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Content and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages small to mid-sized content projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
•Bachelor Degree in a related field such as Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience.
•2+ years of relevant experience.
•Strong understanding of the digital social media landscape, including key platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram, etc.
•Familiar with social media analytics tools, KPIs, and reporting.
•Motivated and proactive, analytical, organized, eager to learn, and detail-oriented.
•Excellent written/verbal communication and copywriting skills.
•Adaptable and works well in teams.
•Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
•Passion for social media and the retail space.
•Minimal Travel required, ~10% (primarily to Hoboken, NJ, Bentonville, AR and Detroit).
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents