Manager - H&W Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1017287BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages risk mitigation within medical billing
- Monitors and provides updates to the Health and Wellness Department regarding new or changing legislation
- Oversees the execution of the strategic direction for outside suppliers of billing services
- Participates in the competitive bidding process with government agencies to grow new business opportunities for health and wellness durable medical equipment (DME)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field and 2 years experience in medical billing, or related field OR 4 years experience in medical billing, health and wellness, or related field.
- 2 years experience in billing compliance.
- 2 years project management experience.
- Green or Black belt Six Sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents