Specialist, Site Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1016805BR
What you'll do at
• Applies knowledge of customer behaviors and decision making and contributes to the development of the strategy for site features and functionality
• Oversees evaluation of customer reviews, analyzes trends and patterns, and provides insights regarding buyer group preferences to optimize customer experience and drive category performance. Leads the analysis of patterns and recommends modification of site features to category managers to fit the needs of the customer.
• Oversees the visual merchandising presentation to best respond to customer demand and convert visits into sales
• Develops GTM plans for new product introductions
• Collaborates with marketing and category managers elevate weekly stories
• Directs the display of and approves product attributes, images and content, and ensures proper taxonomy and attribution. Understands market best practices for visual merchandise displays and builds plans to reflect first class presentation of products within categories.
• Reviews reports of site traffic and patterns and performs insightful analytics to determine areas for optimization to drive conversion rates. Partners with category teams to analyze category performance for a low-to-moderately complex category and advises on where changes to visual presentation may enhance sales conversion rates.
• Serves as an advisor and partner to category manager, identifying potential enhancements or changes based on knowledge of the category, industry trends and customer behaviors
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Identifies and establishes department-, category-, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts; partners with retail analytics
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides direction to creative team where necessary
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages small to mid-sized Site Operations projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves complex back-end and customer facing content issues related to site assets and navigation and item data
- Shares knowledge of systems and processes
• Technical background with a strong creative element.
• Must have experience using Omniture or a similar site analytics platform.
• Merchandising background especially consumer-focused multiple product category e-commerce sites.
• A passion for website experience and visual aesthetics
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents