Fresh Manager II-Sams
- Location VACAVILLE, CA
- Career Area Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1016486BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages and monitors club indexing, making sure budgeted numbers are achieved, and ensures department staffing levels are within company guidelines.
- Drives sales and profit in Meat, Prepared Food, and Freezer/Cooler area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures membership growth
- Manages and enforces Sam's Club Meat, Prepared Food, and Freezer/Coolor standards
- Manages club Meat, Prepared Food, and Freezer/Cooler area performance
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
- Plans the production, labor, and execution for major events (for example, holiday, seasonal demands)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Works as part of the management team
- 2 years' retail fresh experience.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- 2 years' food service management experience.
- 2 years' retail profit and loss statement (P and L) management experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents