Manager Academy Content
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1015431BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with training curriculum development
- Assists with training development roadmaps and resource plans
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Implements training development standards and governance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Statistics, Communications, Psychology, or related field and 1 years experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field OR 3 years experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field.
- 1 years experience in program management
- 1 years experience in training standards and governance.
- 3 years experience in training development, content development, training facilitation, operations, and/or related field.
- Master s degree in Business, Human Resources, Statistics, Communications, Psychology, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents