Senior Manager, Store Design
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1015349BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures implementation of store Design changes
- Ensures ongoing improvement of store design development
- Evaluates plan design and implementation
- Manages development of store merchandise plans
- Oversees the allocation of space in project stores
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in drafting technology, computer-aided drafting, drafting and design technology, architectural design, or related field and 3 years experience in retail store design or related field OR 5 years experience in retail store design or related field.
- 2 years project management experience.
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- 6 years retail store design experience.
- Master's in business administration (MBA) or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents