Senior Manager Global Investigations
- Location CONWAY, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1015230BR
What you'll do at
- Drives team productivity and effectiveness
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements change and process refinement to achieve desired results
- Influences strategies, processes, and best practices for the operation of one or more company security functions (for example, facility, people, information, supply chain)
- Manages the departmental budget and assists management in divisional budget
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 years supervisory experience or experience leading project teams.
- Bachelor s degree in analytical studies, criminal justice, political science, business management or related field and 4 years experience in intelligence, law enforcement, military, project or program management, security or related field, including 2 year experience leading project teams or large initiatives OR 6 years experience in intelligence, law enforcement, military, retail operations, project or program management, security or related field, including 2 year experience leading project teams or large initiatives.
- 2 years experience in international business.
- 3 years experience managing budgets and profit and loss (P&L).
- 4 years experience in program management.
- 4 years experience in risk analysis and assessment.
- 4 years managerial experience in retail operations, security, asset protection, law enforcement, crisis management or related field.
- Certification in an Security related field (for example, Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Loss Prevention Professional (LPP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP)).
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar project management certification..
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents