- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1015192BR
What you'll do at
- You will be working with artificial intelligence, machine learning, bots, and the latest technology to enhance the experience for Walmart teams.
- Help us build the workplace of the future through delivering a consumer grade experience to the enterprise.
- Be challenged to deliver top quality software products than can be used by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Work in a human first approach to technology so that as complicated as the problem is, our technology simplifies for the end users.
- Work with mobile apps and our Walmart app store.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 and 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience with content management systems, such as Wordpress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager or others.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents