- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1014931BR
What you'll do at
• Drive functional and technical product requirements with key stakeholders
• Lead product concept workshops and define future state journey maps
• Construct product roadmaps, scope resource requirements and manage product financials
• Ensure the needs of the business are being met throughout the development process
• Champion Agile project practices, compose user stories, and manage product backlog and user story priorities
• Facilitate product/project related tasks in collaboration with engineers and business owners
• Lead release planning and actively participate in story time and daily scum calls
• Proactively identify issues, recommend solutions and own the escalation and resolution of roadblocks
• Facilitate solution prototyping and user testing to continually refine and reprioritize product features
• Regularly communicate product status to senior business and technical leaders
• Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Minimum of 2-4 years of in-role experience in retail merchandising, merchandising product development, merchandising analytics, or merchandising product management
• Experience with taking multiple projects from concept to implementation
• Strong technical competency of development tools, file systems, UI/UX technologies, and data science tools
• Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirements for engineering teams: Business requirements documents, functional specification, user flows, system flows, technical specification including API specifications
• Demonstrated knowledge and practice of Agile project methodology
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts