Manager - Workforce Operations Contact Center - WCO
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1014347BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information and provides strategic analysis to improve Contact Center operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and manages Contact Center operations schedules
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides data based insights in support of strategic initiatives
- Provides strategic oversight of internal and external workforce management and call allocation initiatives and training across the customer service channels
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports achievement of service level agreements for all Contact Center Operations groups and drives sound business decisions
- 5 years' experience assessing or developing business or scheduling processes in a production, sales, or customer service environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication, Education, or related field OR 2 years experience in contact center, retail, or related field.
- 2 years' experience analyzing and forecasting data and creating reports.
- 2 years' experience working with contact center workforce scheduling systems.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- 3 years' experience providing customer service in a contact center with multiple queues.
- 5 years' experience conducting workforce scheduling in the customer service or retail industry.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents