Sr. Consultant II, Global Bus Serv -Recruiting Tech Workday deployment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1014302BR
What you'll do at
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 4 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field OR 6 years experience in consulting, project management, or related field.
• ERP Technology: Workday HCM (Human Capital Management).
• Partnering with tech professionals to deliver friendly digital and/or Artificial Intelligent solutions.
• Service Delivery: Solutions that achieve results
• GPO – Global Process Owner: Process Design, Building roadmaps
• PMP, Agile, LEAN Six Sigma preferred.
• Talent Acquisition structure & process experience with large markets
• Engineering and continuous process improvement mindset
• System implementations and integrations – enhancing and integrating HR tech.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents