Marketing Manager - Mobile
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1013607BR
What you'll do at
•Strategy and planning: create mobile advertising strategy, decide on vendors, budget allocation, forecast and scenario planning.
•Campaign management: set up, manage, optimize, report mobile app campaigns.
•Mobile measurement and tracking: manage the Mobile Measurement tool and ensure data accuracy and flowthrough between platforms, attribution tool, analytics tool, and internal database.
•Cross-device user journey: map out the mobile user journey and touch points, and connect the dots between mobile, desktop, and other devices to inform overall acquisition strategy.
•Creative management: work with the Creative team to craft mobile creatives.
•Testing: Design creative testing and campaign testing plan, set up and run the tests, conduct analysis and reporting with the Analytics team.
•Be the resident Mobile Marketing expert to analyze metrics on cross-channel and cross-device impact. Connect the dots and make sense of data.
•Achieves marketing objectives for one or more key categories by collaborating with partners and agencies; working with key stakeholders and internal marketing customers; motivating and influencing cross-functional teams; translating business priorities into app push notification strategies; ensuring alignment with the overall Marketing strategy; writing app push notification briefs; identifying potential improvements in customer segmentation, testing, and app push notification creative; Identifying campaign optimization opportunities within app push notification marketing.
•Manages app push notification performance for key categories by planning engagement and sales forecasts; executing campaigns; measuring results or outcomes (for example, engagement, sales, conversion); calculating and tracking ROI of programs/initiatives. Optimizes and improves app push notification campaign performance by evaluating key trends, reporting metrics, and comparing metrics to benchmark results.
•Demonstrates app messaging, digital marketing and ecommerce expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of plans by providing expert advice and guidance of channel best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
•Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads the overall email marketing strategy on a campaign-by-campaign basis; working cross-functionally with creative, site operations and merchandising to develop the marketing message and direction for each e-mail campaign; integrating messaging with segment and content strategies, communicating with the broad marketing team on the strategy; and ensuring consistency with the company strategy.
- Manages the execution of email strategies for business segment(s)
- Optimizes and improves email campaign performance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Approximately 5-10% travel, primarily domestic travel to Walmart’s and related division’s main campuses, which may require consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Mathematics, or related field and 2 years experience in direct response marketing or related field OR 5 years experience in online marketing or related field.
3+ years of experience in online marketing.
3+ years of experience working with databases and reporting tools, including customer analytics.
1+ years of experience in merchandising or product management.
2+ years of experience in retail marketing.
- 1 year experience in merchandising or product management.
- 1 year experience working with databases and reporting tools, including customer analytics.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in email marketing.
- 2 years experience in retail marketing.
- 2 years experience working with email service providers.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents