Software Engineer lll
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1013382BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 1 year s experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 2 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers..
- Strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles.
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused on creating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents