- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1012953BR
What you'll do at
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work closely with other content strategists, designers, researchers, product managers and engineers through all phases of the UX process (research, value proposition, conceptual design, prototyping, testing and implementation).
• Conduct content audits and create value propositions and other language / content resources.
• Solve complex problems, collaborating with others with to merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive content ecosystem.
• Help enhance navigation, data, content, flows and page elements.
• Create language and word choices that help our customers successfully complete tasks with minimal friction while increasing product adoption.
• Mentor business / product partners and other team members on best practices.
• Experience engaging with product and design teams to create value propositions and other content resources.
• Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
• Familiar with accessibility standards and how to write for screen readers.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• Comfortable working independently, but aware of when to seek feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
• Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Familiar with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis and research planning / execution.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years digital content creation experience.
- Experience creating content strategy for large customer facing properties
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents